Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Negligence!

Dang, it's been an effing year since I posted in this beeswax. Well I'm sad to say there's nothing uber-exciting for me to share. At least not that I'm willing to go into now. (I had a baby and moved to Papua New Guinea but other than that....) I'd simply like to mention a few things in passing.

  1. If I were to have a rap group, it would be called Inkwyerin' Myndz. Trademark bitches.
  2. I am in love with that phone commercial wherein a dude accidentally butt-dials his lady friend and said ladyfriend proceeds to have a feigned conversation with his butt. "Hi butt." In fact, I'm pretty sure I wrote that commercial in my sleep.
  3. Wouldn't it be rad if you had like, a dream career? Like literally a career that you tended to (and excelled at, because it's a dream, see?) when you were sleeping? Like a high-powered somnambulist!
  4. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why, despite my dutiful application of eyeliner and mascara, by 5 pm every day it's gone without a trace and I look like a twelve-year old.
  5. Pop Rocks are vastly under-rated. So says Giada!
That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "system" a part of multi-level marketing signifies that your upline can be your principal method to obtain assistance, but ensure you can get assist straight from the mother or father firm if possible. Sometimes people in your sponsor are unavailable or go non-active since you signed up with the business. If either of such is the case, you'll have to rely more about the mom or dad organization to answer queries and resolve conditions that appear. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Scan2122344d[/url]