Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cheese Plus One


I went to the wine store yesterday and as I was leaving, a little post card advertising THE JOY OF CHEESE caught my eye. Turns out, it's this dude who hosts 10 course cheese tastings, complete with vino and chocolate and . . . . Oh sorry I just passed out. Where was I? Oh yeah. HEAVEN.

This dude, whose name is Martin Johnson, also hosts "Roving Cheese Parties," so I guess that means you can get him to come to your house for a private shindig. I bet this guy gets LAID. After all, the falling-in-love chemical that supposedly makes chocolate such the aphrodisiac? Cheese has ten times as much. F'reals. Roofies, pah. Gimme a nice Camembert or some string cheese and I'm yours, dudes.

Additionally I read about this rad thing wherein this guy hosts multi-course dinners pairing PERFUMES with foods to enhance the flava of the vittles. That RULES. Seriously. I want in on that. If there are two things I dig in a big way, they are scent and food. Imagine, you could be mowing on some nachos whilst sniffing . . . . hmmmm. Something smoky and spicy and sandy. Why say! What about Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan? Solid!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bitches.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this the same martin Johnson who wrote for newsweek.